Accommodations / Occupancy / Rates?
- 3 night minimum for most holidays, single night stay holds an additional charge of $40.00.
- Per night plus tax and fees for double occupancy for Cabins;
- Must be age 25 or older to book cabin;
- A deposit of the first night’s rate plus tax fees charged to secure a reservation with a valid credit card if booked two or more weeks prior to your visit, balance will be due 10 days before arrival; if booking within two weeks, full amount will be charged to your credit card at time of reservation;
- Occupancy over 2: $10 per guest 12 years old or older per night;
- Exceeding the maximum “agreed” occupancy listed at time of booking, will result in a $100 per night charge to your credit card;
- Children under 12 stay free!
- Porch/deck smoking only is allowed;
- Pets are not allowed.
- Horses/mules/ponies must have current coggin papers upon arrival. Hay/manure must be removed from pens at time of checkout and placed in pile outside of pens, failure to do so will result in a $100 fee per pen
*Guests must bring their own hay, feed, water buckets, stall fork, etc.
- the closest feed stores are 12-25 miles away and open until 12:00 noon on Saturdays
- Do not tie horses/ponies/mules to trees, cabins, front porch post, or fence post
- Certain cleaning or damage rates may apply;
- Guest are responsible for all personal belongings, food, beverages, charcoal and lighter fluid ( nearest grocery stores and gas stations are between 20 to 60 plus miles), firewood provided for outdoor areas; upon availability, (not guaranteed).
- Sunday check-ins by special request only;
- Rates are for first 2 occupants in cabin, over 2 guest: $10 per guest 12 years old or older;
- See “Amenities” for more details.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Check In: 4:00 pm/Sunday check-in by special request only / Check out: 11:00 am (no early check-ins – No exceptions.);
- You must be 25 to reserve. All guest must be 25 or older unless property is occupied and supervised by parents or guardian, or approval by owner;
- Prices are based upon two night stays. There will be an additional charge of $40.00 for all single night stays.
- Three night minimum is required for the following holidays;
Martin Luther King Weekend
President’s Day weekend
Memorial Day weekend
Labor Day weekend
- A deposit of the first night’s rates plus tax and fees will be charged to secure a reservation with a valid credit card if booked two or more weeks prior to your visit, balance will be due 10 days before arrival; if booking within two weeks, full amount will be charged to your credit card at time of reservation;
- Reservations are guaranteed ONLY with a valid credit card. MasterCard, Visa and Discover accepted;
- We cannot hold reservations pending payment. First night plus tax must be purchased to reserve;
- Prices are subject to change. Price at time of booking will be honored..
- By entering/giving your personal information and your credit card number indicates you have read and agree to abide by the “Guest Policies/FAO” information stated herein; you also agree that you are the legal cardholder authorized to use the submitted credit card number. Your privacy and security is important to use. We will keep it confidential.
Check out / Early Departures?
- Check out: 11:00 a.m.;
- Failure to vacate property at check out time will result in an additional charge to your credit card of $25.00 per hour for every hour over check out time;
- All outside areas are to be left tidy. Your cabin rate includes a basic cleaning fee. Failure to comply with the cleaning rules WILL result in an excessive cleaning fee between $25-$100 being charged to your credit card (or the actual cost of cleaning if greater);
- All dirty dishes should be washed, rinsed and put away before check out;
- Refrigerator and kitchen shelves are to be emptied of all food;
- Replace any moved furniture indoors and out;
- Remove bed sheets and place by door.
- $25.00 + 4% reservation security deposit on all cancellations; 14 day cancellation notice required for full refund of deposit, less cancellation fee first stated;
- Cancellations MUST BE CONFIRMED; voice mail messages/phone recordings/texting, etc., not accepted for cancellations. You must speak personally with the owner to receive a cancellation number or be charged full rate;
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of check in are considered “NO SHOWS” and are charged 100%;
- If you cancel within 2 weeks (14days) of your reservation, you will forfeit the first night’s rate plus tax and fees;
- Inclement weather DOES NOT constitute a valid cancellation. Extreme weather, national events, acts of God, unexpected personal situations, etc., just happen. It is recommended you protect your vacation with a vacation insurance policy which can easily be found on the internet.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Price at time of booking will be honored;
- No charge fees for changes in arrival dates (subject to availability), changes to your guest list (additions or reductions) or adding to the length of your stay. Adding guests over double occupancy will follow rate listed above in “Accommodation/Occupancy/Rates” section, but does not require a change fee.
Smoking? Chewing Tobacco?
- Smoking is allowed outside only! Use provided receptacles (sand buckets) on the porch/deck areas. Do not allow cigarette/cigar/pipe smoke to enter the cabins through open windows or doors. Do not discard cigarette/cigar butts on the ground. Place all cigarette/cigar butts in proper receptacles. Failure to comply will result in a $200 per day charge, if smoking odors are detected inside the cabins.
- Chewing tobacco is allowed only if using a closed container i.e. an empty pop bottle with a screw on lid that can be opened and then closed tightly with use. Do not use an open spit cup, as this can spill if dropped or knocked over, sitting on a table for example. Failure to comply will result in a $200 charge per day, if chewing tobacco stains are detected inside the cabins.
- Quiet Hours?
- Please observe the quiet hours over all the property from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. Out of respect for the neighbors, do not ride motorized vehicles (ATV’s/dirt bikes, etc.) excessively on the property or in front of the property. Trailer them or ride them to and on designated areas within the nearby national forest, other marked trails, or dirt roads. Comply with state and local law enforcement rules and regulations. Observe “NO TRESPASSING” “PRIVATE PROPERTY” signs.
- Kiamichi River, Billy Creek, and Ouachita National Forest requires fishing and hunting licenses. NO HUNTING without owner’s permission on the immediate property, neighboring property. Contact the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation to purchase on-line hunting and fishing licenses.
- Pets are not allowed. Failure to comply will result in a $200 charge per day, if it has been detected that an animal was inside.
- Any damages will be pet owner’s responsibility. Clean up or repairs will result in a cleaning fee of $200 (or the actual cost of cleaning, if greater), which will be charged to your credit card. Pet owner will be responsible for any harm done by your pet to any person, another pet, livestock i.e., cattle, horses or mules, wildlife, or property. Proper first aid and/or preparations should be made as soon as possible.)
- Cabin owner assumes no responsibility for illness or injuring that may occur to pets or humans while on the premises.
- Do not tie horses/ponies/mules to trees, cabins, front porch post, or fence post. Please use the provided tie outs or hitching rails.
- Outdoor grill is available.
- Cabins have fire pits. Please only use the fire pits for campfires. Firewood provided for outdoor areas; upon availability, (not guaranteed).
- All fires must be put out before leaving the property for any reason;
- OBSERVE ALL FIRE BANS, we will keep you posted.
What to Bring?
- Lawn Chairs;
- Clothes and footwear appropriate for the season and environment, food, insect repellant, sunscreen, flashlights, charcoal, and lighter fluid;
- Camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, trail equipment, personal bedding, etc., for outdoor use. (Do not remove main cabin furniture, dishes, towels, bedding, etc., for outdoor use.)
- If you bring a horse, you are responsible for your own hay, feed, stall fork, hay bags, water & feed buckets, extra heavy duty trash bags, current coggins (within the past year), etc.
- All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to and including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that the individual cabin owners of Kiamichi River R.V. Park/Cabins, nor any of the cabin owners’ heirs under Kiamichi River R.V. Park/Cabins, shall not be liable for any damages, loss, stolen property, or injury, to guests, guest’s guests, their family/ies, or pets from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by a guest and his or her family and guests, and/ pets;
- Kiamichi River R.V. Parks/Cabins are very near, if not considered “in” a wilderness area. Black bear, bobcats, mountain lions, poisonous snakes, skunks, raccoons, squirrel, and game animals, etc., occupy the same wild area respect them and their habitat;
- Take normal precautions when outdoors. Always supervise children and pets. Bring and use insect repellant and sun screen, ointment for poison ivy, Benadryl, etc., and appropriate clothing and footwear for the season;
- We are near water. Creek levels vary from season to season throughout the year, and from year to year. Flash Floods are known to happen. Though the property is not considered in a flood plain, water is water, and water safety should be observed as a matter of course-SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK;
- Use normal precautions when smoking or using fire or any heating element such as the cooking range, outdoor grill, or fire pit. “Remember, only you can prevent forest fires!”
- No drugs and/or drug paraphernalia allowed on any property under Kiamichi River R.V. Parks/Cabins;
- A list of local emergency numbers and other helpful information is located in or near the cabin guide book on the kitchen table or living room area of the main cabin;
- Missing or damaged items will be charged to your credit card;
- Items left behind will be mailed or shipped at guest’s expense only upon request.
- By entering/giving your personal information and your credit card number indicates you have read and agree to abide by the “Guest Policies/FAQ” information stated herein; you also agree that you are the legal cardholder authorized to use the submitted credit card number. Your privacy and security is important to us. We will keep it confidential.
- All amenities are provided on a “best-effort” basis: We can not guarantee that amenities will be functioning during your stay. A “best effort” is made to keep them in working order. However, no refunds, discounts or allowances will be made in the event of amenity loss or malfunction or inconvenience of a power outage or of a repair person making a house call.